We will provide services under the following categories:
Tax Relief, Remissions and Waivers
- Requests for relief under the Customs and General Consumption Tax Acts shall be processed within fifteen (15) working days of receipt once the circumstances surrounding the case are clearly outlined and documentary evidence is attached. Along with the Tariff heading under which the application falls must be stated in the application.
- Requests for approved status under the various Tax Acts (Income Tax and GCT), for Charitable, Religious, Educational and other types of organizations, shall be processed within twenty-five (25) working days of receipt once the application is accompanied by the required legal document(s) as well as a list of projects undertaken by the entity.
Information to the Public
- We shall provide official information requested under the Access to Information Act within thirty (30) working days.
- We shall provide relevant and timely information to our clients with respect to legislative and policy changes that directly impact their businesses or personal lives within one (1) working day after they are effected.
- The Estimates of Expenditure shall be made available to the Public within two (2) working days of tabling in Parliament.
- The Financial Statements and Revenue Estimates shall be made available to the public two (2) working days after tabling in Parliament.
- We shall provide any other information relating to the Ministry within two (2) working days, or alternatively, provide other appropriate solutions.
Service to our Investors
- All complaints from our investors will be addressed within five (5) working days after they have been lodged.
- Payment to investors will be made during the specified business hours on the due date.
Service to Our Suppliers/Contractors
Applications from our prospective suppliers/contractors shall be dealt with in accordance with standard procurement procedures and evaluated based on the principles of fairness, impartiality and transparency.
Service to Government Pensioners
- Pension cases will be finalized within four (4) months of receipt of the documents in the proper order, from the respective Ministries and Departments, and the payment request letter will be dispatched to the Accountant General and copied to the customer.
- Communicate with various Ministries and Departments at least quarterly, in relation to their responsibilities in preparing and submitting documents on behalf of retirees prior to their retirement.
Service to Prospective Employees
Applicants responding to advertised posts will be responded to within ten (10) working days after the deadline submission date. Other applicants will be informed that they were unsuccessful via email.