We will provide services under the following categories:
Customers Calling the Organization
- Telephones shall be answered within five (5) rings.
- Employees answering the telephones shall state the name of the organization/division and identify themselves in a polite and professional manner.
- Customers making telephone enquiries shall not interface with more than three (3) employees after the operator directs the calls.
- Customers contacting the organization by telephone shall not be put on hold for longer than sixty (60) seconds.
Customers Visiting the Organisation
- Customers visiting the location shall be acknowledged and directed to the correct department within five (5) minutes.
- Customers shall not wait to be attended to for longer than thirty (30) minutes.
- Customers shall be seen within ten (10) minutes of the agreed time of any pre-arranged appointment.
Written or Electronic Correspondence
- Letters shall be responded to within ten (10) working days of receipt and a time frame given for the resolution of issues. If the time frame cannot be met, a full explanation shall be sent to the customer.
- All correspondence via E-mail, Voice-mail and Facsimile shall be acknowledged within two (2) working days.