Jan 22, 2021 Last Updated 7:43 PM, Jan 18, 2021

The Minister of Finance & the Public Service

The Hon. Nigel Clarke, DPhil., MP, is Jamaica's Minister of Finance and the Public Service and is Member of Parliament for St Andrew Northwestern. ...

Financial Secretary

Miss Darlene Morrison...

Can the concession be given to someone in a one-year contract?

No, the concession is only given to officers who have entered in a contract for three years or more. In the case where the contract is three years, the benefit in this case must be used within the first three months of the contract. 

Was this helpful?