The Public Employees Pension Administration System (PEPAS) seeks to consolidate the pension service history of all public employees and devise a permanent and efficient maintenance procedure.
PEPAS will include the development of a sequential process that will integrate data collection, processing, reporting, and use of the information necessary for improving public employee information effectiveness and efficiency through better management at all levels of pension administration services.
The main objectives of PEPAS are:
- To adopt a solution to better manage the pension administration needs;
- To establish processes and structures that ensure the better use of pension information for planning, processing, and support quality assurance and accountability arrangements in the pension administration unit;
- To institute access to pension administration information to relevant stakeholders;
- To establish pension information standards that ensure the quality and comparability of pension information and enable appropriate information sharing;
- To exploit the enabling technologies in the collection, processing, analysis, and dissemination of pension information.
The Public Employees Pension Administration System (PEPAS) is expected to be implemented by April 1, 2017.