The Corporate Services Division (CSD) provides the Ministry of Finance & the Public Service (MOFPS) with key strategic corporate services that are critical to the ministry’s success in achieving its goals and objectives.
The primary objectives of the Division are to;
- Provide the strategic framework, organization and support for the Ministry to pursue its policy objectives.
- Ensure that management and staff has the requisite skills and tools for the Ministry to fulfill its mandate and;
- Ensure that the Ministry has a secure and comfortable environment that is conducive to productivity.
The Division is managed by a Deputy Financial Secretary (DFS) and its key operations are carried out through four main areas:
- Strategic Planning & Reform
- Human Resource Management & Development
- Information Management
- Physical Resource Management
To develop and support the planning and service delivery functions of the Ministry in an increasingly efficient and effective manner
To consistently provide the highest level of satisfaction to all our customers